Tuesday 22 March 2016

Straightening LED Hairbrush (Images Coming soon)


I just want to start by saying that i got this product in order to tame slightly frizzy hair and make styling after washing and drying a bit quicker. I ddnt expect the totally straight hair that i would get from normal straighteners. The brush itself is quite weighty and comes with a fairly long lead which has a velco fastening which helps with storage and travel. There is a power button and also 2 buttons to control the temp. The temp rises pretty quickly so its not a long wait before using them. I have found the overall quality of this product is great.

I would say do hair in small sections. I have fairly thin hair that i tend to to in 3 sections. I do the lower half then let some hair down and do that and repeat. I find it easy to get my hair into the slots between the brushes. I would recommend brushing hair first though. I dont find this pulls at all if i do that. This could potentially give really straight hair if you have the time and put the effort in but for me i wanted to minimise the heat damage to my hair and after testing it out a few times i now only do the top sections to smooth frizz and get an overall straightish look. My hair is naturally wavy which i like but this definitely reduced the frizz in the top sections. With this i can do my hair in 5 minutes. If i wanted completely straight hair it would take just as much time with this as it does with normal straighteners. Overall i tend to reach for this now more than my straigheners as i feel its just the quicker and better option for the style i prefer. This goes up to the same temperature as my straighteners but i usually go for about 190 which works well. I think this would definitely work on thick hair on a higher heat but may take longer to style.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product at a reduced price in exchange for an unbiased review. All of my opinions are 100% mine own and 100% honest. If i didnt like a product i would say so regardless of if i paid for it, got it free or got it at a reduced price. I do only try products that i know i will use. If you have found this review helpful in any way please mark it as such below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment