Monday 28 March 2016

Oil Diffuser from Amazon




 

I know its not exactly beauty related but i recieved this product to try out from Amazon and wanted to share my thoughts on it. I have been looking for an alternative to my wax burner for a while just because i wanted something for my bedroom that was a bit safer as i have a young child. This is the perfect solution.

Basically it comes with a little measuring jug an a maximum fill line. You simply lift the lid off add the water and a couple of drops of whatever oil you like, pop the lid back on, plug it in and press the button. It is so simple to use. The diffuser starts the work straight away and a little stream of steam comes out of the hole at the top. The fragrance is noticeable straight away. There is also another but to turn on a colour changing light which is lovely for night time or would be great for a kids bedroom. Another plus is that the diffuser automatically switches off when the water runs out. I have used this with a few oils in my bedroom and the scent is noticaeable in other rooms too. I tend to use for around 15 minutes then swith off and do this a couple of times a day to keep everything smelling nice. Definitely one to try if your looking for an alternative to air fresheners.


Available Here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018TKEMVA

Disclaimer: I was sent this product free or at a reduced price in exchange for an unbiased review. All of my opinions are 100% mine own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment