Sunday 17 January 2016

--- Dove Derma Spa Goodness Hand Cream ---

I thought i would do my first post of the year about a new hand cream i bought before christmas. I have been trying it out for about a month and really like it. Its from the Dove Derma Spa range and i believe they have quite a few products in this range. I will post a link HERE if you want to take a look. I love Dove products anyway and spotted this in my local Asda.
I picked up the Goodness 3 One


Product Claims - on the packaging
Spa Experience - Goodness hand cream is our first spa-like treatment to blend omega oil and cell-moisurisers. This fast-absorbing hand cream transforms dry skin in 3 beautiful ways, for even looking luminous skin that feels velvety soft. Specially created for dry skin.

Do i agree?
Firstly it is a luxurious cream, it smells nice but is quite strong and i would say a kind of musky floral scent. If you dont like strong scents this may not sit well with you as it does last a long time. It has defenitely helped my dry skin. I wouldnt say fast absorbing it takes a few minutes to fully sink in and in the meantime has a slight silicony feel like a face primer does. Once absorbed it leaves a very slight, almost unoticable glow.

Price and Availabilty
This is widely available in the UK and is reasonably priced starting around the £2-£3 mark if you can find on offer. (At time of writing its £2.50 from Asda online).

Pro's
Smells amazing if you dont mind strong scents
Makes skin feel soft and silky
Nice amount of product for the price
Little goes a long way

Con's
Very oily when applied and takes a whle to sink in
Overall i would recommend this product if you have really dry skin on your hands. I would also say as a tip i have found is this cream is best used overnight and i usually apply before bed since it takes a while to sink in. Also great to use at night since hands arent being washed and it gives it chance to work.  
Also dont forget to check out my competition post!

No comments:

Post a Comment