Friday 22 January 2016

Amazon Reviews and Hyaluronic Acid Serum


I received this in the mail today. A few days ago i joined an Amazon review website in which you can receive free or reduced items for an honest review. All you have to do is apply for the things you would like to try and the seller emails a voucher code for the full or part amount of the product. I will link the review website at the end of the post.

I understand some people dont like people posting about things they have been sent for free so please dont feel you have to read this or the future review of the product.
I picked the Hyaluronic Acid Serum which originally £14.97 but i got a full reduction so i got it completely free.

I have never tried a serum before so i was so happy when i was picked to try it. It says it contains Hyaluronic Acid along with a perfect blend of antioxidents such as vitamin C plus jojoba oil plus green tea. It says to apply on clean skin after toner and wait for it to dry. Can be used morning or night and under makeup on a daily basis.
I will be posting a more in depth review once I have used it.


No comments:

Post a Comment